Superior Cleaning and Coating Equipment LLC offers a quarterly Powder Paint Class. The classes will take place at P-Coat Powder Solutions in Cookeville, TN. on a Friday and Saturday.
Here is the most exciting part about the classes offered by SCCE: the Training Class cost is NO CHARGE !!!
The only expenses the attendees will have are their transportation to Cookeville, TN, and their food and lodging. The nearest airport is Nashville, TN, which is only 65 miles from P-Coat Powder Solutions where the classes will be held.
Below is a brief overview of the two day training that will teach you how to powder paint like a pro and what it takes to start your own powder paint business.
Dates for the next class have not been set.
1. Cleaning and Preparation of parts. This section will be taught by a Chemical Sales Rep from Calvary Industries. Calvary Industries was founded in 1983 as a chemical compounding supplier and manufacturer. Since then they have grown to three locations and over 120,000 sq ft of manufacturing and warehouse space. For more information about Calvary, you can visit them at: www.calvaryindustries.com
2. Powder Coating Manufacturing and Products. This section will be taught by a Powder and Liquid Coatings Sales Manager from IVC Industrial Coatings. He has 31 years of experience in formulating, producing and selling Powder and Liquid Coatings. IVC was founded in 1870. IVC's Corporate offices are located in Brazil, IN with plants all around the world. For more information about IVC, you can visit them at: www.teamivc.com
3. Spraying and Curing Powder Coatings. This section will be taught by a VP and Manufacturing Manager from TPI corporation in Johnson City, TN. They both have over 30 years in the developement and manufacturing of heating, cooling, and process heat products. TPI was founded in 1949. For more information you can visit them at: www.tpicorp.com
4. Powder Equipment. We will feature powder coating guns and equipment from KCI America Co. KCI is a leading company in the electrostatic powder spraying systems industry, with 70 percent market share in Korea and sales in more than 20 countries including the US, China and Argentina.
For more than 26 years, KCI has researched and developed innovative electrostatic powder spraying technologies and has come to be recognized in the industry for its high quality and high productivity solutions. They are located in Buffalo Grove, IL just outside of Chicago, IL.
KCI conforms to CE, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 standards. For more information you can visit them at: www.kcispray.com
5. We welcome Shercon as a Class Sponsor. Shercon is an innovator in precision masking. Everyone who attends the class will receive free samples from Shercon. There will be a representative from Shercon at the class to answer all your masking, racking and hanging questions. You can learn more about them by visiting their website at: www.shercon.com
This is when the excitement begins.
We encourage everyone that attends our classes to bring one or two parts to be processed.
You will clean your parts, powder coat them, and cure them so that you can take them home and show your family and friends what you learned at our classes.
NOTE: The powder that will be used on day two will be a 55 gloss Smooth Black. This is an exterior product, so feel free to bring an item that will spend it's life outside.
For Hotel Reservations, please call Best Western Thunderbird Motel 900 South Jefferson Cookeville, TN 38501 Phone: 1-931-526-7115. Tell them you are attending the Powder Coating Class with Superior Cleaning Coating Equipment. Your room rate will be $50.00 plus tax per night.